Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall is in the air

Oh! Wow! Fall is in the air. Of course, yesterday in Mississippi it was muggy and hot, but today it is wonderful. I sat on the front porch covered up in a blanket and read my Bible and my Matthew Henry complete and concise commentary. I have been reading through the MH commentary for 3 years, but I am just now in 1 Samuel:
17. It is such a wonderful book to read for those of you who want to find out how Scripture applies to your daily walk with the Lord.

Now back to the weather. Not only is fall in the air, but so is football. Tonight my favorite college team, the Mississippi State bulldogs play the Louisiana State tigers. This is the third game in a row that the Bulldogs have played Tigers. First it was the Memphis State tigers, then the Auburn tigers, now the LSU tigers. Last week we should have won, but an INCH lost the game.

My mom and I are going up to Starkville tonight and babysit so that my daughter, her husband, and little first grader can go to the game. Looking forward to seeing the game on TV. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I sell handmade cheerleader uniforms for 18 inch dolls. Check out my listing in my blog and also in my Etsy store. Etsy.com/shop/MissyCrissy2

No comments:

Post a Comment