Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Missy Crissy Business

Last year around Thanksgiving I began getting orders for custom made cheerleader and cheer competition outfits for American Girl dolls.  This is a blessing that I had been waiting for; and in God's timing it came.  Little did I imagine, though, that I would get so many orders that I had to turn some down and put a hold on taking orders until May, 2012.  Wow!  I am so excited about being able to use my talent that God blessed me with--designing, pattern-making, and sewing little American Girl doll clothes.  It is so much fun that I spend most of the day every day sewing in my Missy Crissy shop. The greatest blessing, however, is that God can use the money that I make to help two families that I sponsor in the Philippines. Just recently one family lost everything due to a typhoon; the sewing orders that I received timed perfectly with this tragic event. Here is a gallery of some of the outfits that I have made since November, 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment