Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Elsa Dress - Day Three

Today, I did not get to work for long on the Elsa dress, because of some remodeling that I had to monitor in "our old house."  I did, however, take time to hotfix the rhinestones and crystals on the dress train, and to plan where I wanted to place them on the corset part of the dress.

Hot fixing crystals can be a challenging endeavor because once they have been put in place, they are permanent.  Fortunately, there were no great mistakes on the train.  The bodice may present more of a problem, since there are so many to fix.  Here are some pictures of the progress I made today.


If you are by chance reading this post or any of the others, would you consider joining and becoming one of my followers?  It's easy.  All you have to do is click on the button, JOIN THIS SITE, and sign in with your Google Account information.  I really appreciate comments, too. Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment